Red Hat offers IT professional the certifications for Red Hat products and general Linux related skills such as system administration on Red Hat Enterprise Linux. With the rising deployment of cloud computing there is an increase in Linux training for the servers hosting websites, cloud-based services and virtualization. The Linux operating system is favoured by many IT departments due to its reputation for stability, its open source model, and low cost of ownership.
Professionals can gain the RHCSA certification and pursue a great career in Linux based services. NetTech India can provide you with the training you need to become a certified Linux system administrator or systems engineer. On successful completion of this RHCSA training, you will be able to perform the following:
- Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation.
- Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services.
- Configure local storage.
- Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems.
- Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services.
- Manage users and groups, including use of a centralized directory for authentication.
- Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration.
It will help you to gain the benefits like you will get recognition in the industry, increase the customer confidence, proof of knowledge and skills, certification verification tool for employers and use of the certification logo on business cards. This Red hat training provides in-depth, hands-on training for senior Linux system administrators responsible for the deployment and management of many systems in large enterprise environments.