Red Hat Certified Engineer, commonly known as RHCE, is designed for Certified System Administrators, possessing skills, knowledge and abilities to be a senior system administrator for Red Hat Linux systems. This Red Hat training is one of the well-known and respected IT certification programs worldwide. Focused on administration tasks that will be encountered in the workplace, this Red Hat certification actively engages students in task-focused activities, lab-based knowledge, and facilitative discussions to ensure maximum skill transfer and retention.
NetTech India, one of the best Ret Hat certification providers brings for the engineers its two Red Hat certifications, namely RHCSA and RHCE. From the available two certifications, RHCE certification is meant for audiences like experienced Linux IT professionals, currently having RHCSA certification, experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators seeking validation of their skills. The success and longevity stem of this certification provides solid track record of benchmarking skills to the Linux professionals through Red Hat’s unique, ground-breaking approach to hands-on assessment of skills. Professionals holding this certification have continually helped their companies with successful deployments and migrations.
A certified Red Hat Engineer is capable of performing following tasks:
- Configuring static routes, packet filtering, and network address translation.
- Setting kernel runtime parameters.
- Configuring an Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) initiator.
- Producing and delivering reports on system utilization.
- Using shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks.
- Configuring system logging, including remote logging.
- Configuring a system to provide networking services, including HTTP/HTTPS, File Transfer Protocol (FTP), network file system (NFS), server message block (SMB), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), secure shell (SSH) and Network Time Protocol (NTP).
The RHCE certification brings recognition in the industry and boost customer satisfaction.