Cloud Computing is all over in the world of technology today, and you have probably heard of questions like “What’s the cloud?” “Where is the cloud?” “Are we in the cloud now?!” and so on. Cloud Computing is simple words is a type of computing that relies on sharing computing resources rather than having local servers or personal devices to handle applications. It means storing and accessing data and programs over the internet instead of your computer’s hard drive.
In the term “Cloud Computing”, Cloud is used as the metaphor for “the internet” so, the word means a type of internet-based computing. In this type of computing different services — such as servers, storage and applications — are delivered to an organization’s computers and devices through the internet.
Cloud computing is gaining applications in corporate data centers. It enables the data centers to operate like an internet in which they can share and access the computing resources as virtual resources in a secure manner. For professionals who wish to pursue a career in cloud computing can go for the NetTech India’s MCSE private cloud certifications. These certifications will you them learn:
- Design and deploy Microsoft System Center
- Configure System Center infrastructure and integration
- Configure and deploy virtual machines and services
- Configure storage and network fabric, deployment and update servers, and clouds and virtualization hosts
- Configure data center process automation
- Configure resource monitoring and monitor resources
- Configure and maintain service management
- Manage configuration, updates, backup, and recovery
Cloud computing allows consumers and businesses to use applications without installation. It helps them access their personal files at any computer with internet access. This technology boosts efficient computing by centralizing data storage, processing and bandwidth.