Network security is the prime concern for organizations today and with the increasing security threats and attacks have leveled up the demand for Security administrators. The CCSA (Checkpoint Cisco Certified Security Administration) NGX is one of the best networking certification available today in the market for Check Point security solutions. Candidates willing to pursue can go for the NetTech India’s Check Point CCSA training course.
CCSA NGX certification endorses a Security Administrator’s ability to maintain day-to-day operation of Check Point security solutions and ensure secure access to information across the network. Competences include creating and installing security policies, using logging and reporting features, and managing anti-spoofing, Network Address Translation (NAT), and OPSEC applications.
This CCSA certification is a special course which provides the skills and knowledge for the Firewall-1 and VPN to the candidates. This CCSA training course has multiplied its popularity and is highly recommended to those who have basic knowledge in information technology and wants to increase their skill power and earnings. This course will bring cutting edge to your capabilities and you will stand out as compared to your colleagues. It enables you to learn about:
- Secure communications across the internet
- Defend against network threats
- Configure security policies
- Protect email and messaging content
- Manage user access to corporate LANs
This CCSA certificate brings relevant knowledge in fields of network security, endpoint security, data security and security management. The major benefits you gain on completion of this certification are:
- Perform seamless product upgrades
- Back-up and restore networks
- Monitor suspicious network activities and analyze attacks
- Troubleshoot network connections
- Implement Identity Awareneness for more granular access levels
- Configure permanent tunnels for remote access to corporate resources